Fudgy Chocolatey Cookies
These vegan triple chocolate cookies are so chunky and fudgy. What I love about these treats is that they contain both dark and white chocolate!
Since you love chocolate cookies so much, you also need to see my vegan rocky road cookies which are equally as yummy.
Prefer To Watch Instead?
Ingredients For This Recipe
- All-purpose flour
- Cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Granulated sugar
- Light brown sugar
- Vegan dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Vegan white chocolate chips or chunks - use any vegan white chocolate that you like
- Vanilla extract
- Soy milk
How To Make Vegan Triple Chocolate Cookies
Step By Step Instructions
For the full method and ingredient amounts, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
Add the dry ingredients to a bowl.
Pour in the wet ingredients. Make a cookie dough.
Roll the cookie dough into balls and bake.
Let the cookies cool.
Tips For Making Triple Chocolate Cookies
If your cookie dough is dry
Try adding soy milk to the dough half a teaspoon at a time until it reaches a bindable consistency. The cookie dough should be a little sticky so that it is easy to bind together with your hands.
If the cookies don't flatten
There are many reasons why the cookies may not flatten. If they don't after the 12 minutes in the oven, press them down with a fork gently while they are still soft.
Frequently Asked Questions
The oven temperature was too high or they were baked for too long. Don't bake the cookies longer than the recommended amount of time. They should be slightly soft when they come out from the oven so that they can set fully at room temperature.
How To Store My Vegan Triple Chocolate Cookies
Store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days.
More Cookie Recipes
Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint
Chunky Vegan Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 cookies 1x
- Diet: Vegan
If you like your cookies chunky, you'll love these vegan triple chocolate cookies which contain both dark and white chocolate.
- 125g all-purpose flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 50g granulated sugar
- 50g light brown sugar
- 20g vegan dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 20g vegan white chocolate chips or chunks
- 0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable
- 3 Tablespoons soy milk
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 160 Celsius (325F).
Make the cookie dough:
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and combine again until a cookie dough forms. Be patient as it may seem a little dry at first.
Bake the cookies:
- Use a cookie scoop or a small ice cream scoop to scoop 1.5 tablespoons of cookie dough for each cookie. After scooping the cookie dough, roll it into balls and place them on the baking tray about 2-3 inches apart. Add extra chocolate on top if you wish.
- Press the cookies down a little on top.
- Bake your triple chocolate cookies for 12 minutes in the centre of the oven. When they are done, let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Bakes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 16.7 g
- Sodium: 210.6 mg
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.1 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan cookies, vegan chocolate cookies, triple chocolate cookies, vegan baking, vegan brownies, vegan treats
Made these for my kids last Wednesday. Went down very well, I’ll have to try another recipe soon xxx