A Super Easy Vegan Recipe
This is the easiest vegan whipped cream recipe that you will find. All you need to do is whip, mix and enjoy. It only contains three ingredients too!
I also think you will like my vegan condensed milk which contains very similar ingredients. Give it a try.
Ingredients For This Recipe
- Coconut cream - chill the can in the fridge overnight so that the cream can thicken
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Vegan Whipped Cream
Step By Step Instructions
For the full method and ingredient amounts, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Add the chilled coconut cream to a mixing bowl.
Use an electric hand mixer to cream the coconut cream until it thickens.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla to sweeten the vegan whipped cream. Use the hand mixer again.
Tips For Making Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
Chill the coconut cream cans in the fridge overnight
This will make the cream thick and it will also give the coconut cream an optimal consistency for whipping. This way you will get the whipped cream texture that you want.
Don't Use Creamed Coconut
This is a completely different product that won't work for this recipe. Look for a product that is labelled as coconut cream.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store the coconut cream cans inside the fridge overnight. This will make sure that the majority of the cream inside is thick.
How To Store This Vegan Cream
Store this whipped cream inside the fridge for up to five days. Unfortunately, you can't freeze it but at least you can keep it nice and fresh.
More Easy RecipesPrint
3-Ingredient Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Whipped Cream Portion 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Only three ingredients are required for this vegan whipped cream recipe. Eat it on it's own or add it to another yummy treat.
- 380g coconut cream (full fat)
- 45g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the coconut cream cans in the fridge overnight so that the cream can be nice and thick. This makes the whipping process much easier and more effective.
Make the whipped cream:
- Add the coconut cream to a mixing bowl. Use an electric hand mixer on a slow speed to whip the cream for two minutes. By then it should have the correct whipped cream consistency.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract then whip again with the hand mixer for 1 minute more.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Quick & Easy
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Coconut Whipped Cream
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 468
- Sugar: 4.6 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan whipped cream, vegan treats, vegan food, vegan cream, vegan desserts, vegan recipes
Christine Proctor says
Love how simple this Vegan recipe is. Thanks Blogger.