A Quick & Easy Chocolate Treat
This super simple chocolate single serve vegan cookie is ready to eat in just one minute. Quickly make the cookie dough, mould it into a cookie shape then cook. That's it!
As you're here, I think you'll also love my vegan banana mug cake too which is another easy recipe.
Prefer To Watch Instead?
Ingredients For This Recipe
- Peanut butter - use smooth peanut butter.
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Light brown soft sugar - makes the cookie extra soft.
- All-purpose flour
- Cocoa powder
- Soy milk - you can also use almond milk.
- Vegan chocolate chips
How To Make A Single Serve Chocolate Cookie
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
For the full method and ingredient amounts, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
1: Mix together the wet ingredients, excluding the soy milk.
2: Add in the dry cookie dough ingredients and the soy milk.
3: Form a cookie shape on a square of parchment paper. Place it onto a small plate and cook in the microwave.
4: Serve warm and enjoy.
Tips For Making A 1-Minute Cookie
Don't Overcook The Cookie
Be aware of how long the single serve vegan cookie has been in the microwave. If it stays in for too long the chocolate cookie will harden and become very unappetising.
Be as vigilant as you can so that your treat doesn't ruin.
Customisations & Substitutions
- Add vegan white chocolate chips on top. This makes a nice change the standard vegan dark or milk chocolate chips if you like it.
How To Store This Cookie
I recommend that you eat this cookie as soon as it's cooked as it will taste fresher. Remember that this is a microwave cookie and not a traditional baked type.
More Quick Recipes:Print
Single Serve Double Chocolate Chip Cookie (Vegan, 1 Minute)
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Cookie 1x
- Diet: Vegan
This single serve vegan cookie is so chocolatey and delicious. It takes just one minute to cook and it tastes so good. Give it a try.
For the cookie dough:
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light brown soft sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons soy milk
- 0.5 Tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
Make the cookie dough:
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and light brown sugar.
- Next, add in the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder and soy milk. Stir the mixture again.
- Line a small plate with parchment paper then spread the mixture over it into a cookie shape. Don’t forget to press the chocolate chips into the top of the cookie dough.
- Cook the single serve chocolate cookie in the microwave for 50-55 seconds.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Category: Quick & Easy
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Single Serve Chocolate Cookie
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 92.7 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.9 g
- Protein: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: single serve cookie, vegan cookies, chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate cookies, vegan baking, quick recipes
Easy and delicious