Smooth Chocolate Batter
Want a chocolatey treat that is ready in minutes. This edible vegan brownie batter is perfect for you. I love to spread it on toast but you can eat it on its own for sure!
Another brownie goodie that is quick and easy is my vegan mug brownie.
Prefer To Watch Instead?
Ingredients For This Recipe
- Vegan butter
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Oat flour - this is completely gluten free and doesn't need to be heat treated
- Cocoa powder
- Granulated sugar
- Vegan chocolate chips - mix in at the end
How To Make Edible Brownie Batter
Step By Step Instructions
For the full method and ingredient amounts, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Combine the wet ingredients inside a small bowl.
Add the dry ingredients.
Stir all of the ingredients together until smooth.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Tips For Making Vegan Brownie Batter
Add A Topping
I love to add chocolate chips to mine but you can also add things such as chopped nuts.
Be Precise With The Ingredients
As this is a single serve recipe that requires just a few ingredients, you need to measure them out perfectly. Otherwise the consistency will be either too dry or too wet.
Frequently Asked Questions
You shouldn't eat ordinary flour without heat treating it first. This recipe uses oat flour so you can eat it raw.
How To Store This Brownie Batter
I advise that you eat this vegan brownie batter the same day that you make it. If you don't eat it straight away, cover it at room temperature for later in the day.
More Brownie Recipes
Vegan Chocolate Brownie CookiesPrint
Edible Vegan Brownie Batter (Gluten Free)
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Diet: Vegan
This is the best edible vegan brownie batter is perfect for any time of the day. I love to spread it onto toast or even eat it on its own!
For the batter:
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 2.5 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 30g granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 0.5 Tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
Make the brownie batter:
- In a bowl, mix together the melted vegan butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Next, add the oat flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar and salt. Mix again until the mixture is smooth and has thickened.
- Finally, stir in chocolate chips. Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: No Bake
- Method: No Baking
- Cuisine: Brownie Batter
- Serving Size: 1 Batch
- Calories: 518
- Sugar: 64.1 g
- Sodium: 2373.2 mg
- Fat: 20.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 84.1 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: brownie batter, vegan brownies, edible brownie batter, vegan treats, vegan breakfast, vegan chocolate